Upskilling 1-Day Course
These one day training courses are designed for GHP certified members only. (Non-certified members should attend an eco-certification training course)
The course will generally cover the following;
- Criteria Review - identify changes, updates, clarification etc
- Maintaining your programme - and enhancing it
- Sub-Category Applications - How to achieve Green Restaurants, Leisure, Meeting, etc..
- TripAdvisor GreenLeader Programme
- Utility Management - Measuring & Monitoring, Benchmarking, GREENTrack (GHP's online utility tracking service)
- Going for Gold - identifying opportunities to improve current certification level
- GREENCheck - reviewing other services from GHP and associates - supporting your certification and cost saving programmes.
Who should attend?
Green Team Champions (Your in-house person responsible for your GHP certification implementation and ongoing management
Green Team Leaders - General Managers/Owners who support the Champion - allows these people to gain a better knowledge of the programme and changes/improvements/ongoing management, their Champions are required to implement
Cost of Attending
€125 per member property - up to 2 people from each certified property can attend
How to Book
These courses will be run on an identified demand basis and dates will be published as and when they are scheduled.
If you would like to attend one of our Upskilling courses register your interest by emailing us with your details and as soon as we have a critical scale within your area, we will run a course. (Don't wait for us to create a date as if there is demand we can often schedule a course around another GHP event - so tell us that you want us!)
Email your interest in attending to firstname.lastname@example.org